Over the last 15 years, we have received loads of praise and testimonials, thank you, etc. and some of these are quoted below. (These are unsolicited comments.) Our Bill of Client's Rights is our promise to you that we will try our level best to accomplish your goals and achieve your satisfaction.
Some examples testimonials from clients:
- Thompson, Crawford & Smiley is an outstanding law firm! The time and effort they spend assisting their clients to accomplish the best results for them is amazing. Michelle S. From Google
- Dear Tom: "Now, can I ever praise you enough for the great representation -- well done, very prompt, very economical. Sincerely, B.W."
- "This is an amazing law firm! Scott Smiley personally took on my case and is an excellent lawyer! He is reliable, considerate, and understood my issues immediately. He took the time to listen when I needed him too, and I am grateful for my outcome. I definitely would highly recommend him to everyone!" K. Mitchell from Google
- Tom: Thank you so very much. No words can describe our thankfulness. G.L."
- "Knowledgeable, trustworthy and responsive. Their office is convenient and the staff is very nice and approachable. He referred me a client who was in the midst of Bankruptcy and I helped them find a rental despite their situation. They are happy and are enjoying their new home. Thank you Billy!" Elizabeth R from Google
- Tom: I appreciate your tenacity and perseverance in trying my case and making the outcome a win. I only hope and pray that you and your firm are this successful with all of your cases and the benefits will be much greater!! Again , thanks you so much for a job well done!! Sincerely, A.G.
- Tom: Thanks so much for your services and commitment to my case. Your every effort was greatly appreciated and thanks for everything. N.T.
- Dear Tom: Thank you for all you have done for me. I sometimes feel "lost" and you have helped me. Thank you, M.E.
Contact us today at (850) 386-5777 or through the contact form to your left and let us help you with your legal concern, just as we have helped our thousands of clients over the years.