NORTH FLORIDA TRAFFIC TICKET ATTORNEYS
If you’ve received a traffic ticket in Tallahassee or North Florida, hiring a skilled traffic ticket defense lawyer can make all the difference in the outcome of your case. A lawyer with experience in traffic ticket defense can help you prepare a compelling defense presentation that maximizes your chances of a positive outcome. Without professional legal representation, you risk facing steep fines, points on your license, and other negative consequences that can have a significant impact on your life.
Our experienced lawyers can help you challenge the prosecution’s evidence and demonstrate your innocence or mitigating circumstances. With our extensive knowledge of traffic laws and court procedures, we can help you navigate the legal system and present a convincing defense.
Additionally, we can help you negotiate with the prosecution for reduced charges or penalties, potentially saving you hundreds or even thousands of dollars in fines and court fees.
With TCBS on your side, you can rest assured that your case is being handled with the care and attention it deserves. Don’t risk your driving record and your financial stability by attempting to handle your traffic ticket case alone – contact us today to schedule a consultation.
TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS WE CAN HELP WITH:
- Driving without Seatbelts
- Red Light
- Careless or Reckless driving
- Violation of right-of-way
- Following too closely
- Red light camera ticket
- License/Registration Issues
- Texting while driving
- Failing to stop at a stop sign
- Driving too fast for the road/weather conditions
- Failing to yield
- Criminal misdemeanor traffic violations
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR TICKET?
ABOUT THOMPSON, CRAWFORD, BROWN & SMILEY
Our litigation knowledge and experience is vast with a history of success in State, Appellate, Florida Supreme Court, U.S. District, U.S. Circuit appellate and Bankruptcy Courts. Founded in 1993, our commitment to superior legal services has always been our cornerstone.
We are one of the few firms in the Tallahassee area to specialize in ERISA law as well bankruptcy, personal injury, commercial litigation, insurance defense, family law and more.
Each of our partners has a broad knowledge base in addition to a specialty that allows them to further their understanding of their chosen law specialization:
- Thomas Thompson’s primary practice is in the litigation field, both as plaintiff and defense counsel.
- Scott Smiley’s practice concentrates on complex family Law matters.
- William Crawford handles the firm’s commercial litigation, bankruptcy, corporate and real estate.
- Mallory Brown is involved in most of the practice areas of the firm including employment claims, probate, and estate planning.